About the company:
Franklite, founded in 1973 is an award winning company who are a leading innovator in high-quality decorative lighting. Working with architects, lighting consultants, interior designers, M & E consultants and distributors for the commercial, retail, hospitality and residential markets throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East.
About the role:
Franklite is expanding our existing external team. We have a new opportunity for a self-driven individual to join the existing external Project Sales Managers to develop and continue to increase the projects pipeline.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with us in an expanding and innovative environment. We are celebrating our 50th anniversary this year within the lighting industry.
We are recruiting a Project Sales Manager for London.
The external Project Sales Manager for London will take the day-to-day responsibility for liaising with the specifiers, project facilitators and distributors. To assist with the implementation of the sales and marketing strategies of Franklite.
Expected qualifications and experience:
- Full sales and territory management responsibility.
- Work with existing clients and cultivate new business to promote Franklite products through specification and retail channels.
- Present presentations, including product demonstrations (lunch and learn), training and CPD seminars.
- Visit project sites.
- Work in conjunction with other members of the internal and external sales teams to ensure company success for larger projects.
- Participate in domestic and international exhibitions including Clerkenwell Design Week May, HIX and Light 23.
Essential skills for the Project Sales Manager for London required are:
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to listen and comprehend the customers' requirements.
- Ability to identify unique selling points and apply a consultative sales approach
- Task management – arranging appointments, meeting deadlines and concise reports.
- Personable - able to build positive relationships at all levels and with all types of people.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems is very desirable.
- You must have the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- You will have a passion for sales, be energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed. You will preferably have experience of the lighting industry.
- You must be driven & motivated, enjoy working as part of a team and excel at working in an external environment to tight deadlines.
- Ideally based within the territory.
How to Apply:
Contact: Ian Cathcart
Job ID: 100483025