Commercial Interiors UK is an Accredited Trade Association and Trade Challenge Partner (TCP) working in partnership with the UK Department of International Trade and has been organizing British groups to selected interior and design exhibitions worldwide for the past 25 years.
During this time, Commercial Interiors UK has taken groups to attend events in Europe, India, the Middle East, China, Russia, South Africa and the USA.
Commercial Interiors UK continues to help new and established exporters to explore vital emerging markets overseas which in turn benefit the UK economy.
Commercial Interiors UK offers:
- Market and contact information
- British groups in prime locations at prestigious shows worldwide
- Organisation and management of cost-effective, well designed UK shell schemes.
- Advice and help from experienced team members
- Cost effective consolidated UK freight packages
- Full on-site assistance and support for British Groups
- PR and British Group Guides to promote exhibitors
- Liaison with DIT officials in posts overseas.
- CIUK OPEN showcases and UK group stands at overseas events
Commercial Interiors UK offers companies the opportunity to promote their brands to buyers and specifiers in selected markets via CIUK OPEN pop up showcases and UK group stands. For further information contact Sue Graves at email@example.com.
DIT UK Tradeshow Funding
A new UK Tradeshow Programme from the Department for International Trade (DIT) aims to help companies visit an overseas tradeshow with a view to exhibiting in future, as well as helping companies exhibit (1 grant only) at selected events. It is a pilot programme and many restrictions apply. There are two elements to the “new” UK Tradeshow Programme.
“Attend”: For companies with a minimum turnover of £83,000, subject to successful application they may be eligible for 1 grant of £200 to visit a tradeshow on an agreed event programme.
“Exhibit”: For companies with a minimum turnover of £250,000, subject to successful application they may be eligible for 1 grant of up to £4,000 to take part in a tradeshow on an agreed programme – see the website below for a list of eligible eligible exhibitions.
Applications will be sent out by DIT to its database and handled online by DIT who will select the events and choose the companies which are accepted for a grant. The application will ask for a great deal of information about a company, its export strategy, whether it is already committed to show (in which case it will be automatically ineligible) and DIT will then decide whether the company is eligible to take part in the event and whether a grant should be given.
Limited DIT Internationalisation Funding is still available in some English regions for eligible businesses. Match-funded grants of between £1,000 and £9,000 are available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability). To secure a grant, you'll need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40 or 50% of the total cost. The Fund is currently available throughout England except Cornwall & Isles of Scilly, which has its own similar scheme. Applications for businesses in London have now closed.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP (intellectual property) advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO
- Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be based in England
- The company must be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million.
- The fund is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Express your interest in funding by contacting your local International trade adviser via www.great.gov.uk/contact/office-finder/
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org