About the Company
RHA is a small family run friendly business supplying the Hospitality and Leisure industry with furniture, both standard and bespoke. We work within UK and Europe on luxury hotels and restaurants and spas.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate would be responsible for representing RHA in a digitally professional manner across various social media platforms and be the primary person to look after our website. The role would consist initially and most importantly in:
- Keeping our website updated and uploaded with fresh content and products whilst reviewing Google Analytics to identify traffic & SEO.
- Design & print bi- yearly booklets showcasing projects to be sent to clients.
- Plan & schedule content for Instagram and Linked In at optimised times using key words and trends.
- Attend trade shows and publish a report following our visit.
- Liase with the marketing departments of our suppliers to ensure we have the latest digital assets for our web.
- Organise photography for completed projects to promote within the industry various forums and magazines.
- Identify & cost new marketing opportunities on a budget and prove ROI. Realise marketing objectives and conduct post analysis.
- Organise our client and suppliers internal contact database. Organise branded Christmas gifts for our top-Tier clients every year. Design and send Christmas E-card to all contacts
The candidate ideally would have knowledge or interest in the furniture/hospitality industry. Be knowledgeable and efficient with social media platforms and web design/ upkeep and have experience in marketing creative strategy. Use of Adobe Design suites and basic coding is essential. Excellent use of English & grammar is a MUST. Photography experience beneficial.
How to apply:
This position can have flexible working from home options if required.