About the company:
Space Catering (UK) Ltd is a successful foodservice design and build contractor operating primarily within the hospitality industry. Having been owner-managed for the first 15 years of its existence, it was acquired by Nisbets Plc in 2016, but has retained its identity as a separate business focused on projects across numerous end user sectors. The business has a strong ‘no-blame’ culture built on a foundation of teamwork, communication, and transparency. As part of the Nisbets family, we enjoy the benefits of being a family-owned business which can look to the long term success and growth of the business, rather than beholden to shareholders who are only interested in short term financial returns.
We have exciting plans for the future and this role forms part of those plans.
About the role:
Purpose Of The Role - To act as a key member of Space Contract Furniture liaising with all members of the team, its suppliers and customers. To maintain the upkeep of our product based furniture website.
- Handling incoming calls to the department
- Work alongside the furniture team to help draw up finishes documents and mood boards
- Preparation of detailed furniture quotations and distribution internally to Sales Team
- Checking/ Cost analysis/ GP Maximisation
- Sales order processing Pre invoice checking
- Creation of server-based project folders
- Management of department supplier price lists
- Provide administrative support
- Preparation for client and internal meetings Managing meeting outcomes
- Communication with customers, suppliers, Sales, and site staff
- Composing emails & spreadsheets
- Accurate contract costing/coding for input onto computerised accounts packages
- Editing digital images for uploading to our product-based website
- Update filters and specifications to website products
- Maintaining social media platforms
- Monitoring existing suppliers for new product releases
- Creating product based digital e-shots
Head of Space Contract Furniture
Sales Team Accounts Dept Suppliers Customers
Expected qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience in furniture preferred
- Excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- Fantastic at time management, prioritising, and meeting deadlines
- A confident, friendly, and approachable team player able to work to strict deadlines in a busy environment and willing to always help others High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail with strong organisational skills to manage workload.
- Role flexibility
- Competent working with MS Office and Excel and outlook.
- Self-motivated - improvement orientated with a desire to undertake any other relevant training deemed necessary to enhance performance Knowledge of Prospectsoft and Exchequer an advantage but not essential
How to Apply:
Please send a covering letter and CV to Lee Roberts on firstname.lastname@example.org