About the Company
Castlebrook is a market leading international interior furniture fit out company specialising in the hospitality industry; more specifically 4 and 5 Star hotels.
Headquartered in Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland, we have operations in Ireland, France and the UK, and are selling into UK, France, Belgium and other mainland European markets.
Established in 1982, the company has developed into a specialist in luxury interior furniture fitout solutions across Ireland, the UK, Europe and Africa. Our services are tailored to design, planning, specification, procurement & product engineering of custom interiors, and the associated project logistics, management, construction and installation. We take pride in our white glove service we offer all our clients, from inception to completion.
Our clients choose Castlebrook for our professional and flexible approach to delivering projects, our expert knowledge of materials, and the craftsmanship required to deliver quality products. We work closely with owners, operators, contractors, architects, and interior designers to clearly understand their requirements from the initial concept stage through to final realisation. We have developed an extensive international network of quality suppliers, who have a clear understanding of our high standards.
Castlebrook is known for design integrity, our strong attention to detail, our proactive responsiveness to our customers, the key relationships that we have developed, and the quality work that we deliver. We thrive in complexity; we take pride in hand-holding our clients from start to finish and building our client’s trust that we deliver. We are nimble, bespoke, and will shape our service to the needs of our clients. We specialise in four- and five-star luxury hotels, resorts, boutique manors, and high-end luxury apartments from new builds, conversions, restoration, and refurbishment.
About the Role:
To build on Castlebrook’s success, and to drive our business forward in the UK market, we now require an experienced Commercial Development Manager, to assist the Group Sales Director to grow our business UK markets.
This exciting, dynamic new role is responsible for further developing the UK market in 4 & 5 Star hotel sector, via the interior design, project management, and procurement organisations. As well as directly to hotels an hotel operators themselves.
The success of the role will be achieved by delivering a consistent high-level service in line with Castlebrook’s policies and procedures and in keeping with the Company’s Vision, Mission and progressive sales strategy.
1. A proven ‘hunter salesperson’ who has a passion to cultivate and grow current client relationships plus identify future opportunities.
2. Proactively develop the sales pipeline in the Southern Counties and build relationships with key clients and preferred supplier status, while closely monitoring conversion success.
3. Identify regional market trends and intelligence through active client engagement and report back accordingly.
4. Network prodigiously to proactively research the 4 and 5 star hotel segment, to develop leads for future tenders and possible partnerships.
5. Represent Castlebrook at all relevant UK trade events and regional networking opportunities.
6. Proactively position and promote Castlebrook as a niche solutions provider in all marketing and customer touchpoints.
7. Be fully compliant with the standard operating procedures and authority levels within Castlebrook
The successful person will be fluent in English and have the following: -
• Relevant third level (or equivalent) qualification such as business management / entrepreneurship / commerce.
• Must have 10 plus years post qualification sales experience and a passion and understanding of the diverse UK hospitality industry coupled with an engaging, dynamic, tenacious personality is a given.
• A proven track record of business/commercial development and a strong network in interior design, project management, and procurement organisations. The ability to bring business opportunities to the table, build relationships, identify the right opportunities to convert, and have a strong ability to influence and persuade. Must be commercially savvy.
• A natural, easy communication style that is customer-driven and results-focussed.
• Ability to grow and retain strong customer relationships, and leveraging their success to open new doors, markets, and future prospects. This includes promoting the Castlebrook brand, assisting us to expand market reputation, and step in as the brand ambassador role for Castlebrook in new markets.
• Be available and able to travel anywhere in the UK and Europe to attend a variety of company meetings and functions.
• A valid passport and/or visa as overseas travel to Ireland (and possibly other EU Countries) will be required.
• Strong, proven IT, numeracy and financial skills.